We welcome the following clean and dry items into our textile recycling banks
- Any type of clothing for adults or children, including coats and jackets, nightwear, underwear and socks.
- Paired footwear including shoes, boots, sandals, trainers and pumps.
- Accessories such as handbags, scarves, hats and gloves, belts and braces.
- Household textiles including bed linen, light curtains and towels.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to recycle the following items
- Soiled, oily or wet garments, footwear or textiles – these can contaminate other clean, dry garments
- Branded workwear or uniforms
- Duvets and pillows
- Rugs and carpets
- Large theatre curtains
- Haberdashery, fabric scraps or rolls of material
- Electrical goods (WEEE)
- Bric-a-brac, toys, books, DVDs, CDs, cassettes and games